PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING AND THEN ATTENDING THIS EVENT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. DO NOT CONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS NOR PLAN ON ATTENDING THE EVENT UNLESS YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) I understand and agree that neither this event nor any information provided by Barclays Bank PLC, Barclays Capital Inc., or any and each other member of the Barclays group (“Barclays”) or Unreasonable Alchemy LLC., Unreasonable Capital LLC., or any and each other member of the Unreasonable Group (“Unreasonable”), in connection with the Unreasonable Impact Event (the “Event”) constitutes or forms part of an offer to sell or purchase, or the solicitation of an offer to sell or purchase, any securities or any of the businesses or assets of any participant in the Program (each, a "Participant") or an offer or recommendation to enter into any transaction or other relationship, or an offer or commitment to provide, arrange or underwrite any financing activity in association with the Event and/or the Participants.
2) I understand and agree that Barclays seeks to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical standards and I agree to comply with applicable rules concerning the provision of hospitality, gifts, and other benefits to public officials. This includes laws requiring Barclays to publicly report such benefits in order to facilitate compliance with any applicable limitations, restrictions, and/or reporting requirements.
, and will provide Barclays with a copy of your name, title and company name for it to better understand attendance at the Event.
4) I understand and agree that Barclays and Unreasonable are responsible for their own use of my personal data as set out in Section 3, and as such, are respectively committed to comply with applicable data protection legislation: (a) Barclays will comply with applicable data protection laws including the UK GDPR and GDPR. (b) Unreasonable is located in the United States, a country which may not provide a level of protection of personal data similar or equivalent to the one in your country but it takes the commitment to comply with all applicable data protection laws.
5) I understand and agree that for any concern in relation with the use of my registration data by Barclays for the above purposes, or for any access or correction request relating to such personal data, I should contact Barclays at [email protected]
. If my request or concern is relating to the use of my personal data by Unreasonable, I should refer to the privacy notice on Unreasonable website as set out below.
7) I hereby certify that I am not an official, employee or representative of an entity described within these Terms and Conditions as a "Restricted Persons”, as defined below. a) Restricted Persons include the following: Public officials (e.g. An officer or employee of, or other person acting in an official capacity for a government, whether national, federal or local); A legislative, administrative or judicial official, whether appointed or elected, including officials exercising a public function on behalf of any entity controlled or owned by a government, including but not limited to central banks, sovereign wealth funds, state-run hospitals; Employees of a business venture that is determined to be majority owned or controlled by a government entity, unless the entity has been specifically exempted by the Compliance department; Candidates for public office; Officials of a political party; Officials or agents of a public international organization; Members of a royal family; where known, the relevant person's close family members (e.g., spouse, children, parents, and siblings) and close associates (e.g., key business colleagues, personal advisers and legal entities owned or controlled by that person); Regulatory and exchange personnel; credit rating agency personnel; UK labour union personnel; UK public pension plan personnel.
8) No party limits or excludes its liability in respect of: (a) any wilful misconduct, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by it or its personnel; (b) for death or personal injury caused by its or its personnel’s negligence; or (c) to the extent such limitation or exclusion is not permitted by applicable Law.
9) Subject to clause 8: (a) the maximum aggregate liability of any party for losses arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Event, whether arising from tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, shall not exceed, ten thousand pounds (£10,000); and (b) no party will be liable to the other for any indirect or consequential loss or damages, indirect or direct loss of business, indirect or direct loss of revenues, indirect or direct loss of goodwill, any indirect or direct loss of anticipated savings, indirect or direct loss of wasted expenditure, indirect or direct loss of profits, or indirect or direct loss of data, arising out of or in connection with the these Terms and Conditions or the Event, in each case whether arising from tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
10) I agree to the above Terms and Conditions.